Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Black Ice: Harry Bosch Series by Micheal Connelly


I finally finished The Black Ice.  I'm so bummed it took me longer than it should have, but I'm relieved to be finished.  I'm not sure why I had issues finishing this book but I was really slow in finishing the last 10 chapters.

The story starts around Christmas and Harry hears about a case and is asked to help out temporarily.  The case ends up opening more cases that were unfinished and Harry found the opportunity to jump in and follow the leads that were left for him.

The Black Ice developed rather slowly but once you're involved with the story, you find yourself just as hooked as Harry was with the cases.  I was a little shocked at how this book ended but a little disappointed I couldn't stay focused to finish earlier.  Overall I was impressed with the story and did not anticipate the ending.

If you enjoy murder mystery books, I would invite you to read The Black Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish