Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Friday, September 17, 2010

200th Post

I just realized this is my 200th post.  Crazy!  I started this blog at the beginning of the year with intentions of sticking to this blog, my so-called-journal.  I wanted to write about being a mother and talk about what mattered most to me. 

I'm sort of a private person, I don't particularly jump into a conversation about myself.  At least not with someone I don't know very well, or at all.

I've 'met' a lot of different people through their blogs.  There is a lot of inspiring folks out there.  I feel like blogging is still new to me and I have a lot to learn.  But the one thing I have learned about myself since starting this blog is that it's okay, and anything goes.  The intention of this blog is for me and not anyone else. 

Sometimes my focus changes, as do my routines.  Life fluctuates and I suppose there is a natural tendency for change to happen daily.  If you allow that change to happen.

200 posts doesn't seem like a lot, but when I look over the past 9 months, it's almost a lifetime ago when I started this blog.  It's been a fun journey and I am looking forward to what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish