Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Football season

Does someone in your house watch football?  Are you that person who is glued to the game?  I'm particularly not a huge fan of the sport, but I don't have negative thoughts about it either.  It's just not my cup of tea, if you know what I mean.  My husband enjoys the sport and he's excited to teach our son the love too.  So far, he's learned what about the football shirt.  He wore it with his father all day last Sunday.


I should have gotten a picture of the both of them together.  I didn't think about it at the time.  In fact, I think these were taken just after a snack while my husband was downstairs in his man-cave watching the game.  Of course.

So I took these instead.

 I call this his 'lip face'


He's saying "Cool Dude" here.  Duuuude is what I captured.

So even though I'm not a huge fan of the sport, I suppose my love may grow for football just as my son does too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish