Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Friday, January 14, 2011

Small Moments

Enjoying small moments doesn't mean you have to capture everything on camera.  Although, it would be nice to maybe strap a camera to my head and if I want to capture a moment, I could blink really hard.  Or something like that.

I feel like I've been trying to capture small moments lately.  I got a new phone, you see.  So I've been experimenting and playing around with the gadgets, widgets, and apps.  I feel there are way too many options for what I need.  It wasn't too long ago when I decided I need to live in the moment, not create more moments.  Apps can have that crazy affect.

But over the course of the past week, I've been living in the moment.  Capturing moments.  No matter how big or small.  So with my small, new phone and camera, here are the little moments I've captured.

I got to experience the Magic Kingdom this past Sunday night...

I had some wine in Paris (Epcot) on Sunday


I had a 'snow day' with my 2 year old son...

 
And we got to get some 'safe' fun done around the house...

So as my days move forward, I do try to live in front of the camera, but with a new phone and camera readily available, I will also be capturing those fun, small moments that seem to creep up unexpectedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish