Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Monday, January 31, 2011

Dinosaurumpus! by Tony Mitton

It's a new favorite book in our house.  Dinosaurumpus!  It's quite fun to read too.  My 2 year old boy asks for me to read this daily.  Sometimes we read it multiple times a day, and I don't mind.  It's that fun.

The words are colorful and it's hard not to bounce in your seat while you read the story.  And if your kid isn't into Dinosaurs, don't worry, the story isn't too archaic.  Although you do learn about the names of the dinosaurs, and you do learn what it would be like if you saw these dinosaurs dancing.  It's quite silly if you ask me. 

In the words of my son: DINOSAUR-RUMPUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish