Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Monday, December 13, 2010

French Vanilla Soap - by Jenness Farm

I'm in the middle of using the French Vanilla soap made by Jenness Farm.  I like this soap, a lot.  However, I don't think this soap is suited for the dryer winter months.  Although, I do not feel the need for lotion, which I like!  But my arms could use the extra moisturizer. 

The bar lathers very quickly and I'm able to suds up quickly.  While rinsing, I am left feeling squeeky clean, yet not feel like my skin is puckering dry.  The fragrance is not as strong as I had imagined.  In fact, I think I've grown immune to the scent and barely smell it now.  So it's nice not to feel overwhelmed with vanilla since I'm not particularly a fan of vanilla.

On a scale of 1 to 5 Bubbles, I'd rate French Vanilla a 4.5.... blub blub blub blub =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish