Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Monday, December 13, 2010

Aubrey Organics - Shampoo & Conditioner

I recently purchased organic shampoo and conditioner by Aubrey Organics.  I have been using Aubrey's moisturizer and serum for my face, and have not been disappointed.  The winter months are approaching and I've noticed I need to change shampoos.  So I decided to splurge and pick up the GPB Shampoo and Conditioner.


As with any new product, I immediately feel the benefits on my hair.  Softer, lighter, smoother.  I'm looking forward to seeing the long term benefits.  As with most organic shampoos, there isn't much 'suds' when washing my hair.  Realistically I don't need to use a lot of shampoo, but I'm finding that because I have a lot of hair, I need to use more shampoo just to cover my head.  However, I'm left with the incredible aloe scent that makes up this Glycogen Protein Balancing Shampoo & Conditioner.  It reminds me of the warm summer days that are 6 months away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish