Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aubrey Organics - Skin Care


Recently I've noticed my skin become Combination Dry and the moisturizer I was using was making my skin even more dry.  I was frustrated because at the time I didn't realize it was my moisturizer, so I was applying WAY more than I needed.  It was drying my skin even more!

A friend recommended Aubrey Organics to me.  I knew nothing about their products so I immediately looked at their website.  As I navigated (very easily) through their products I found exactly what I needed.  That same day I was out at the store to pick up my new moisturizer.

This moisturizer has a tint and I thought it was going to make my complexion a LOT darker than it was.  But it didn't.  Instead it creates this glow on my skin.  A little goes a long way too!

I also combine a serum with the moisturizer.  I apply the serum before the moisturizer.  It comes in a roller so it's easy to apply.  I do use my fingers to smooth the serum into my skin for about a minute before I apply the moisturizer.
It's been over a week since using Aubrey Organics and I have no complaints.  My skin is even feeling softer and I enjoy the scent of the products too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish