Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Friday, October 15, 2010

Football Beanie

I recently purchased a hat for my son.  He loves hats.  I was looking for something simple, something fun, something different.  I like shopping on Etsy for purposes like that, when you know the local malls won't have what you're looking for, and you know some crafty person has already thought of what you needed.  And it's there, on Etsy, waiting for you.

I found my sons simple, fun, and different hat here.  Since hats are made to order, I'd like to thank angelschest for making this for my son! 


We just received the hat yesterday and I immediately put it on my son.  It fits well and there is still room to grow.  It's a perfect addition to his hat collection!  The hat, by the way, looks professional.  It feels very sturdy and rugged, yet soft enough for my 22 month old son.  He's not quite sure what to do with the ties but I'm sure he'll be used to them in no time.  I can't wait to snap some pictures of him wearing this hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish