Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lemongrass & Sage Soap by Fields of Ambrosia



I've been using this soap for almost a week.  A few weeks ago I visited Fields of Ambrosia and bought lemongrass & sage because I enjoyed the fresh scent.  I imagined myself waking up to the sweet smells.  Unfortunately the scent is not as strong as I had imagined. 

The bar is creamy and has a light lather.  Their website indicates they handmake all their soaps with saponified oils: palm, castor, coconut, avocado, castor, shea butter, soy vegetable shortening, and spring water.

My skin feels clean and not squeeky clean like some of the soaps I've tried in the past.  There are no bits of ingredients like oatmeal to create an exfoliation.  I don't like too much exfoliation on my skin during the summer months, so this bar works well. 

I do miss having a stronger scent, but I'd give this bar on a scale of 1-5 Bubbles:  3.5 Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish