Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bert

Sometimes I think my 19 month old son is weird, but I guess he gets that from me.  I love every weirdness too.  He's my silly putty of course!

Kids develop a relationship with certain toys or dolls.  J knows and adores all the characters from Sesame Street, Mickey, and Pooh & Friends.  Lately, my son has particularly grown fond of Bert.  I don't know what it is about Bert, but he adores him.


So when we were on vacation and my husband spotted this Bert, he immediately knew J would fall in love.  Of course, he was right.  He giggled and squirmed and squeezed Bert with big hugs and showed him so much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish