Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Friday, July 9, 2010

Sometimes it's hard to move on... Sometimes it's not.

Change occurs every day whether you make it happen or not.  Some people take change hard, others thrive on it.  Some people make the change, others ride the coat tails and go with the flow.  Drama usually acompanies change and most times it's not so good.

I've been dealing with some drama over the past few weeks and I'm happy to be able to say, It's all over.  Moving on and the changes I've made will hopefully make some clear days ahead.  Hopefully I'll be able to sleep better too! 

Generally, change doesn't bother me.  I like the way change makes me feel, and sometimes I even like it if I'm not in control of the change.  The unknown can be a good thing, sometimes.

The drama I've had was one I needed to personally take care of and make something better happen.  I cannot wait for the new change to take place!  I have the same feeling from Christmas morning, or the night before I'm schedule to fly to a warm, sunny, sandy vacation. 

There is no vacation coming up, but the feelings are very similar.  It's been a long time coming, but I'm able to close a chapter of my life and start a new one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish