Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Friday, July 23, 2010

Burt's Bees

So I have been using the no poo method for quite some time now.  I would use the BS rinse every 3-4 days and the ACV rinse every other day.  Things were going well, not to mention how cheap it was to clean my hair!  My hair felt baby soft for the first few weeks. 

But a few weeks ago I decided I needed to make a change. 

The texture of my hair was very coarse and thick.  My hair felt clean but it didn't feel healthy anymore.  So I made the decision to switch to healthier (more expensive) shampoo.


I decided to try Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner.  It's not the greatest shampoo according to the cosmetic database... but it's not the worst either.  Burt's Bees shampoo is sulfate free and I only use it every 3 days.  I use the conditioner every day and I'm even just as happy with the conditioner.

I've been very impressed with how my hair has turned out after using Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks now.  I do feel like I've been losing a lot of hair though, but I don't know if that has something to do with using the no poo method for so long.

What do you use to clean your hair?  Is it something you're committed to using or do you change your routine often?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish