Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bee's a Buzzin'

I wish there were bees outside right now!  Instead, we have a snow squal going on and it's very hard to walk through.  Little pellets of rain-snow (that's what the dj is calling it) and I thought it sounded weird, until I actually walked outside. 

So to lift my spirits during this gloomy day (and hopefully clear my sinuses), I purchased some hand creme by Burt's Bees.  I was surprised that it was more of a lotion than creme.  Either way, I was thrilled with how quickly it absorbed into my skin.  The smell is calming and yes, it has cleared by nose!  Incredible!  I may just keep my fingers around my nose... LOL.  I work in a cubie all day so I have a hard time finding a good hand creme.  But Burt's has yet to disappoint me. 

Other Burt's that I love are: lip balm, cuticle creme, and their Coconut Foot Creme.
I also purchased their Herbal Blemish Stick but haven't had the chance to sample it yet.

Burt's had a few option for hand care, for those who have extremely raw, chapped, dry hands, I highly recommend checking out their products.  For me, this was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish