Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Monday, June 14, 2010

If I'm too Square, then you're too Round!

I've been feeling resentful lately and I'm not sure where it's coming from.  I know what's been bothering me but I'm not 100% sure if it's the cause of my emotions.  The only thing that can help me forget my issue is spending time with my kid. 

I've been thinking about how to post about this and I still don't know how to go about it.  So I thought I'd throw this out there and hope you don't mind.  My emotions are running wild and I'm not mad or upset at any one thing in particular.  I'm just having a moody moment. 

Shouldn't we all be able to have a moody moment without having to explain why?  So instead, I'll compile a small list of things that seem to have irritated me lately.

I've read a couple of horrifying books lately.  I finished one recently, Little Bee, and as much as I enjoyed it, I am bothered at how disturbed it made me feel.  I still recommend reading it though, I heard it's turning into a movie too!

I'm currently reading another book, I'll discuss this once I'm finished.  But I can tell you it brought me to tears, yet again.  How do I find these books and keep reading them when they are so sad and disturbing?  I seem to thrive off of it...

Mass emails.  I despise mass emails from an old acquaintance.  I will save you the details.

The weather.  It's been so gloomy, very cloudy and chilly.  We've had so much rain my garden is NOT happy.  My arugula is yellow.  My grape tomatoes leaves are yellow too.  My cucumbers look great!  I'm still not very happy.

I feel like I'm stuck inside a Dr. Seuss book.  Oh the Places You'll Go, or Are You My Mother?  It's almost like I'm in a weird journey and I don't know what I'm looking for or where I'm going.

Are you having a bad day too?  Please share!!  I'll be sulking in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish