Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Monday, June 28, 2010

Vacation

Our family vacation ended yesterday.  I'm really sad to be back at work today.  So many things happened during my week off, it will take some time to share here.  But in a nutshell, here's what happened:

We had a successful yard sale!
J got real sick with the hand, foot, mouth disease.
We went on a train ride, a really BIG train.
We went to Story Land :)
I go the hand, foot, mouth disease :(
We went to the Zoo!
We went to the beach.
We spent three long days at home and the weather was beautiful!

There is also drama with J's school, and issues with the state regulations and the daycare owners lies.  It's a terrible mess.  Someday, maybe I'll share it all here.  But for now, it's still such a heated mess, my stomach is in knots and it's hard to talk about.  For now, I'll just mention he has a new school but cannot start until October.  I just wish I didn't have to deal with all of this WHILE on vacation.  It's also hard when my husband can't talk about it because it's such a mess.  So I'm left to deal with it all myself.  I'll definitely need to write a post about that soon.

But I'm greatful for the time I had with my family. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this pic!!! Also - sorry about the daycare stuff and glad the new one is going better!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish