Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Remembering the Multi-Vitamin

I just can't seem to remember to take my vitamins.  Why is that? 

I'm very inconsistent and last night I ended up taking my multi-vitamin before bed.  BIG mistake.  I don't know if this happens to other people, but for me, I got all this energy and my mind was wired.  I was up for a while and when I finally did fall asleep, it only lasted a couple of hours. I was up from 2 till 4:30ish, wide awake.  By the time my alarm went off this morning, I was in a sound sleep and had to hit snooze 3 more times.

I need to find a routine with the vitamins.  I had no issues being diligent with my prenatal vitamins, but my mind was set up to take it religiously for the baby.  Now that I'm taking it for myself I'm just can't remember to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish