Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Soapy Business (5 of 5 Reviews)

Finally... the last bar of soap from my small sample collection... the Cocoa Body Bar was a pleasant surprise!

Description: (provided by the seller)
Enjoy the highly moisturizing natural properties of Cocoa Butter. Soothe, soften, and rejuvenate your skin with this Cocoa Butter Body Bar.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Essential Oil Blend

This bar of soap quickly lathered in my hands and felt very creamy on my skin.  I was pleasantly surprised at the soft scent the bar had as I couldn't really tell what the essential oils were.  It could have been cocoa, but it smelled more of the oils blended together.  Either way, I was happy with this soap and how my skin felt afterwards.

On a scale of 1-5 Bubbles: I give this soap 5 Bubbles (I have nothing negative to say about it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish