Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bitten by the bug--- again

Can you pass me the tissues please?

I've been feeling 'off' for a few weeks now, thanks to my buddy J.  Obviously things are bound to happen and I expected it to be this way.  But there are only a few times when I feel like I've been hit by a truck or I'm living under water.  That's how I'm feeling today.

It doesn't help that I work inside an office that of course isn't very clean.  There are cleaning crews but you know what I mean.  It's the season for germs and I just can't seem to shake this thing that I have.  I've been drinking lots of tea (today is Green Tea and Goji Berry) and trying to eat something when I have some kind of appetite.  But as I sit here typing this entry, my head is resting on the back of my chair. 

I put pressure on myself to be 2 steps ahead of the sick game and I've fallen behind.  What is a Mum supposed to do??  How do other Mums handle themselves when they're run down?  Maybe they don't let themselves feel sick, I know I try to ignore my symptoms for as long as I can.  But when it starts to affect my hearing and breathing, I begin to wonder... How am I supposed to keep it all together??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish