Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Friday, April 9, 2010

Feeling empty

We're slowly getting back on our feet.  But I'm finding it's hard to find our rhythm again.  J is starting to eat more, or at least snack more.  Our dinners have been horrible and I honestly haven't been eating dinners because whatever I eat for lunch seems to fill me up too much. 

I learned the virus we had is called the Norovirus or the Norwalk virus.  Lucky us, right?  It's basically a stomach bug that lasts about 24 to 48 hours.  Other than vomitting and diarreah, dehydration is a major concern when you have this virus; and I can see why after having it.  I started feeling better around Tuesday afternoon and by better I mean I was able to walk without feeling seasick.  I've slowly been getting my appetite back but things just haven't been the same. 

I'm exhausted and feeling empty.  I'm not sure how much longer this is going to last.  My thoughts seem scattered and maybe when my thoughts are more clear I'll be able to, you know.  Think.  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish