Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Origins - Clean Energy

I recently purchased Origins face wash, Clean Energy.  After reading many of the reviews online I was eager to try this product on my skin. 

I absolutely love it!

You apply this oil on your dry face.  Massage all over and then add some warm water to your face.  Massage some more, you will see the oil lather.  Once you have covered your face, use a wet cloth to remove the cleanser until your skin is clean from the oil.  My skin is left feeling hydrated and refreshed! 


This is my first experience with Origins and if my skin feels this good by the time my bottle of Clean Energy is empty, I will be committed to stocking up on this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish