Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Friday, April 2, 2010

No Poo--Week 3

It's been three weeks since I started the no poo method.  Last week I was finding crumbs in my hair and I figured it was dandruff but after spending some extra time rinsing my scalp I noticed there was some extra soda rinse residue.  Once that was cleared up my scalp felt a lot better.

I'm curious to see how often I need to do the soda cleanse once we have warmer weather.  I'm still doing the soda rinse every 3rd day and I'm now using the ACV rinse every other day. 

I've read about others infusing herbs into their ACV and I'm looking forward to trying that.  I have some cinnamon seeds, along with some other herbs, that I hope to plant them this weekend.  Temperatures are expected to reach 80 and I'm excited to spend lots of time outside.  But once those herbs start growing I'm going to try infusing some cinnamon in the ACV.

Also, since I've been using the soda rinse, I've noticed my scalp getting a little lighter.  I knew the baking soda might do that but I wasn't sure if I would see the results because I haven't spent much time in the sun.  I haven't highlighted my hair in over a year, so I'm excited to see my hair is lightening without the chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish