Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Witch Hazel - my toner

I think I've tried at least a half dozen toners in my life.  What exactly do these toners do? 

It wasn't until I read about witch hazel that I decided to try it as a toner.

I'm hooked!

My blemishes are gone, the redness has diminished, and my skin is left feeling nourished!  Who knew?!


Witch Hazel is basically a shrub grow in North America.  The benefits are incredible and if you don't have some in your medicine cabinet or linen closet, I suggest you go to the drug store and pick up a bottle!  They are fairly cheap, if you buy the store brand.  Just make sure the ingredients are clear, witch hazel.  There may be some alcohol in it but that's fine. 

Did you spend too much time in the sun?  Get a bruise that won't go away?  Cut your finger?  Have some bad blemishes?  The list can go on and on.  Witch Hazel can be your answer!  I honestly cannot wait to test it's uses.  For now, I use my Witch Hazel as a toner, and sometimes when my son gets a boo-boo on his finger I'll apply the witch hazel.  After a couple of days his finger has healed and no more scab!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I will totally give witch hazel a try. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish