Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My first Etsy purchase!

I made my first Etsy purchase!!  I ordered my Market Tote bag on Wednesday and paid with PayPal.  After three days my payment was accepted.  My Tote was mailed that same day from CA and I received it here in NH on Monday!  That's mighty speedy, dontcha think?



The fabric is designed by Amy Butler.  I learned about Amy Butler from decor8.  Just type Amy Butler in her search box and you will find many many pages of Amy Butler on her blog.  I love the designs, the colors, the boldness of it all.  It's quite delicious if you ask me. 

I'm not very into brands and labels.  They don't interest me and never will.  And I have zero knowledge about fashion, design, or art.  But last week I found myself on a hunt for a bag made with Amy Butler fabric.  I was so excited and I made my purchase within minutes of finding my treasure. 

Today, I have my treasure with me and I cannot stop staring at it, my Market Tote bag.  I can't wait to bring it to the farmer's market and load it up with wine, cheese, lettuce, and soap.  Can you picture it?  I can almost smell it, it's that exciting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish