Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Monday, May 24, 2010

Organic Moroccan Mint Green Tea


I've been drinking a lot of tea lately.  By a lot, I mean 5-6 cups a day.  Weekday's while I'm at work I drink tea quite frequently.  I've actually had to force myself to use the tea I've had at home in my cabinets before I'd allow myself to buy more tea. 

I love shopping for tea.  I love looking at all the flavors.  Even the containers catch my eye.  Sometimes you can find me in the market standing in the tea isle, just staring at them all.  Some stores don't have a good selection.  Other stores have a crazy variety and I can lose track of time while on my lunch break.  (Yes, I've spent and entire lunch break looking at teas.  Only to walk out empty handed because I know I need to finish the supply I have sitting in my desk at work.)

Black, white, green, or herbal?  My first choice is green, Jasmine Green is one of my favorites.  I generally don't drink tea that has fruit, but sometimes I'm craving the sweeter tones.

Whole leaf or bag?  I generally have no preference, but I am picky about bags that have no strings attached.  It bothers me if I have to stick my fingers in my considerably warm tea to take a tea bag out.  And I don't like to use a spoon because I don't use a spoon to stir my tea, since I drink my tea black.  

I recently picked up a new flavor by a local company, White Heron Tea:  Moroccan Mint Green Tea (loose leaf).  I was hesitant to buy it because of the mint flavor.  The mint is spearmint and I actually don't mind it.  Although, I'm not sure if I could drink this as a morning tea.  This tea reminds me of that piece of gum I start looking for in the afternoons.  Having this flavor in the afternoons is the type of perk I need to get through my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish