Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spaghetti O's

Now that J can eat with a spoon, there really is nothing I won't let him try.  For a while I was holding back on too many foods that required a spoon, just because he had a hard time with his coordination.  But he has surprised me.  So I've let go of helping him and he shows me how proud he is when he eats with a spoon.

I cringe when he eats spaghetti o's.  He doesn't eat them that often, maybe once a month. 

It's just so messy.

No matter how much I clean his tray, it can take days for the sauce to completely wipe clean.

But he loves eating with a spoon.  The fork, well, he wanted to use that for his toast... but he was also using it for the spaghetti o's.


And yes he was just as excited to help me clean up.



1 comment:

  1. Aw, I don't blame you for not serving Spaghetti-O's often :)
    Looks like he had a ball practicing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish