Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Almond Poppy Seed Soap - Jenness Farm


One word:  YUM!

This Almond Poppy Seed soap is fantastic!  The farms description holds true, and I love how the poppy seeds create exfoliation for the tougher parts of my skin.  I honestly feel like someone is scratching my back when I use this soap.  Sometimes I cannot stop scrubbing my back!

I bought this soap when I went to Jenness Farm's open house.  I couldn't wait to use this soap!  Well I've been using it for over a week, and I swear, I think I'm addicted to it and have been using it too much.  The bar is half gone! 

I love the poppy seeds!  Have I mentioned that yet?

The almond scent is mouth watering too.  The bar does create big bubbles, but my focus does not last on the lather with this bar.  I'm scrubbing too much... the poppy seeds feel fantastic!!!

I give my personal rating, from 1 to 5 bubbles: 5!  blub-blub-blub-blub-blub

1 comment:

  1. I love soap like this too. I had some really cool goat milk soap I got a a booth at a local festitival.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish