Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dumbo on Broadway?

I just read that Dumbo may be making his way to Broadway!  I'm very excited at how the story will be portrayed on stage, if it makes it to Broadway.

I have seen many shows on Broadway: Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, The Lion King, The Nutcracker, Stomp, and My Fair Lady.  Just to name a few... But I cannot wait to take J to Broadway, or even see Disney on Ice. 

Right now his attention span is short and I feel like he'd get too fidgety in his seat and it would be really hard for us to go.  But he could surprise me.  The few times we've taken him to a restaurant he has been very well behaved.  I'm not sure if that's because we rarely go out as a family and with all the commotion around us keeps him entertained long enough so we can enjoy our meals.


So maybe by the time Dumbo comes to Broadway, and makes it to our closest venue, J will be ready for a day out in the big city.

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of a better Broadway show to take a child to than Dumbo! I'm guessing Disney will do a stellar job with the production, hopefully like Lion King (which was AWESOME!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish