Set your goals high but not your expectations. ~Dove

Monday, March 22, 2010

Got baby on the brain

It'll be some time before I get pregnant again, but the thought of being pregnant is inviting. 

I remember the last few weeks of being pregnant and how I felt.  My lower back was sore and pinching with every step I took.  My ankles started to swell after the 38th week.  I was constantly out of breath even if it was just to hoist myself out of bed in the morning.  Sleeping was ridiculously awkward and to say I felt like a whale does not do justice for how you actually feel around your due date.  I would talk to other women who would look at me and could not wait to have another.  At that time, I could not imagine going through the ordeal all over again. 

But 16 months later I have the urge and can now say, I cannot wait to have a little baby growing inside again.  The mystical journey has left me with many magical memories.  Words cannot describe my journey.  But even though my personal journey ended on November 18th, 2008, the next journey started as a family of 3.

6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Remove~Restore~Rebalance~Replenish